1. American art therapy association. »about art therapy«.http://www.arttherapy.org/about art.html. 2009.
2. Autism society of american. newsletter.http://www.Autim Society.org. 2006.
3. Autism society of America. Newsletter. http://www.autism-society.org. 2013.
4. Autism society of America. Newsletter. http://www.autisms society. org. 2012.
5. Autism society of America. Newsletter. http://www.autisms society. org. 2014.
6. Case C, Dalley T.»Art therapy with children from infancy to adolescence«.USA & UK: Newyork & London: Routledge. 2008; p. 46-47.
7. Case C, Dalley T. Working with children in art therapy. 2nd Ed. London: Rutledge. 2006; p.80.
8. Case C, Dalley T. The handbook of art therapy. 2nd ed. London: Routledge. 2006; p.58-60.
9. Amraee M. Ten step with psychodrama. Tehran. Tahoora Publication. 2010; p. 20-4.
10. AmraeeM. Theatre therapy. Tehran: Danjeh Publication. 2011; p.30-6.
11. AkbariM. Theatre therapy and its contents related to mental improvement of injuries of natural accidents. m.a thesis of dramatic literatures. Theran: Islamic Azad University. Central Tehran Branch. Faculty of Art. 2008.
12. Jones Ph. Theatre therapy and life drama. yasrebi chista. Tehran: Ghatreh Publication. 2004.
13. Darivasi E. The effectiveness of psychodrama on 6 years old children with behavioral disorders of morvarid kindergarten of neka. Golestan University of Researches and Sciences. 2015.
14. Rajabi Behjat B. Design and evaluation of art therapy program on improvement of social interaction of autistic students between 6-12 years old.Tehran. Alzahra University, Faculty of Psychology. 2011.
15. Zadeh Mohammadi A. Art therapy, an introduction to art therapy for groups.Tehran, Ghatreh Publication. 2010;p.28-30.
16. Zadeh Mohammadi A. Integration -centered art therapy: an iranian approach. The 3rd ed. National Art Therapy Congerss. Tehran, Shahid Beheshti University. Centre of Art Therapy Studies. 2011.
17. SamadiSA. McKoncy R. Autism spectrum disorders.Tehran: Doran Publication. 2011; p. 10.
18. Samadi SA. Children with autism: educational guidance for parents and trainers.Tehran. Doran Publication.2013;p. 12-4.
19. Kianian D. Children and adolescent's theatre for trainers.Tehran. Cultural Institute of Monadi Tarbiat.2006; p.33-6.
20. Kianian D. Children theatre. Tehran, Cultural Institute of Monadi Tarbiat.2005; p. 68.
21. Ganji M. Mental psychopathology according to DSM V. The 3rd ed.Tehran, Savalan Publication. 2013;p.68-72.
22. Liebman M. Art therapy speciality for groups. Zadeh Mohammadi Ali. Tehran, Ghatreh Publication. 2010. p. 80-2.
23. MoghaddamK. Design and evaluation of family-centered art therapy program on marital satisfaction, verbal skills, social interactions and stereotypical behaviors of children with autism spectrum disorders. PhD Dissertation. Tehran. University of Researches and Sciences. Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2015.
24. Moghaddam K. Psychodrama in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders. Tehran. Vania Publication. 2016; p.28-34.
25. Moghaddam K. Psychodrama adolescents with autism spectrum disorders. Tehran. Vania Publication. 2016; p.54.
26. Emma G, Deborah H. Benefits ofdramatherapy for autism spectrum disorder: a qualitative analysis of feedback from parents and teachers of clients attending roundabout dramatherapy sessions in schools.Dramatherapy. 2013; 35(1): 20-8. [DOI:10.1080/02630672.2013.773131
27. Crutchfield C.Drama therapy is a new tool to help those with autism.http://spokesman-recorder.com/2017/11/24/drama-therapy-new-tool-help-autism/. 2017.
28. Singal S. The efficacy of psychodrama in the treatment of oppositional and defiant adolescents.Department of educational and counselling psychology McGill University. Montreal. 2016.
29. Carmel O'Sullivan. Drama and autism.Trinity College, University of Dublin, Dublin, Ireland.2015.
30. BrazierY.Drama therapy: Unlocking the door to change, Medical News Today. 2016.
31. Meyer DD. Drama therapy as a counseling intervention for individuals with eating disorders. http://counselingoutfitters.com/ vistas/vistas10/ Article-08.pd. 2010.
32. Bouzoukis CE. Pediatric dramatherapy: they couldn't run, so they learned to fly. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers. 2001.
33. Adler JM. Living into the story: agency and coherence in a longitudinal study of narrative identity development and mental health over the course of psychotherapy. J Pers Soc Psychol.2012; 102(2): 367-89. [DOI:10.1037/a0025289
34. Jo Rudy L. How drama therapy can help people with autism. Verywell Health Newsletter.https://www.verywellhealth.com/how-can-drama-therapy-help-people-with-autism-260295. 2018.
35. Schneider C. Acting antics. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishing. 2007.
36. Wheater C."Theatre therapy for children with autism". Education Masters. 2013; p. 265.
37. Maynard K. Dramatherapy: history, applications and outcome measures.The Association of Child and Adolescent Mental Health. https://www.acamh.org/blog/dramatherapy-history-applications-outcome-measures/. 2018.
38. Ramamoorth P.Autism spectrum and the theater. The Art of Autism. 2016.
39. Loretta GL, Lawrence C R. Play-based interventions for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders.Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group. 2012; p.397.
40. Behnia F, Rassafiani M, Nakhai S, Mohammadpour M, Ahmadi Kahjoogh M. Time use of mothers of children with an autism spectrum disorder: a comparative study. Iranian Rehabilitation Journal. 2017; 15(1):49-56. [DOI:10.18869/nrip.irj.15.1.49