1. Sillup GP, Klimberg R. Assessing the ethics of implementing performance appraisal systems. Journal of Management Development. 2010; 29(1): 38-55. [DOI:10.1108/02621711011009063
2. Hamilton KE, Coates V, Kelly B, Boore JR, Cundell JH, Gracey J, et al. Performance assessment in health care providers: A critical review of evidence and current practice.J Nurs Manag. 2007; 15(8):773-91. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2934.2007.00780.x
3. Mehrolhasani MH, Barfeh T. Performance assessment for teaching hospitals affiliated to kerman university of medical sciences and kerman social security hospitals by using the balanced scorecard. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 22(2): 461-71.
4. Hamidian M, Khosravi PN, Abdi M. Evaluation the strategic plan indicators with balanced scorecard approach and hierarchical AHP (case study of iranian tax administration (INTA)). Journal of Tax Research. 2017; 25(34): 171-209.
5. Maleki MR, Nasrollahpour Shirvani SD, Motlagh ME, Tofighi S, Kabir MJ, Jafari N. Necessity of reviewing common performance evaluation methods in vice-chancellery for health of universities/schools of medical sciences in iran using excellence models. Hakim Health Systems Research Journal. 2011; 14(1): 50-6.
6. Rojuee M, Ramezani M, Hesari MR, Bor Bor Jafari M. Designing performance evaluation indicators by using ahp and bsc approaches (case of study: social security organization of Mashhad). Social Welfare. 2017; 17(64): 133-60.
7. Fallah SLM. Performance Evaluation By Using Hybrid Method: Bsc, Topsis And Ahp. Journal of Industrial Management. 2013; 5(1): 81-100.
8. Shoghli A, Roshenas K. Application of balance score card (BSC) and analytic hierarchical process (ahp) in assessment of academic departments: a case study in zanjan school of pharmacy. Journal of Medical Education Development. 2016; 9(22): 53-63.
9. Darwish H, Rasooli R, Mobaraki H, Collivand PH. Designing and mapping the strategy map of Khatam-ol-Anbia hospital from the perspective of the managers and supervisors of the hospitals. Modiriat -e- Farda. 2014; 41(13): 119-30.
10. Darvish H, Kolivand P, Rasouli R, Mobaraki H. Strategic planning model for private hospitals with delphi method: a study in khatam alanbia hospital. Shefaye Khatam. 2014; 2(3): 1-10. [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.shefa.2.3.1
11. Vukomanovic M, Radujkovic M. The balanced scorecard and EFQM working together in a performance management framework in construction industry. Journal of Civil Engineering andManagement. 2013; 19(5): 683-95. [DOI:10.3846/13923730.2013.799090
12. Gómez Gómez J, Martínez Costa M, Martínez Lorente ÁR. A critical evaluation of the EFQM model. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management. 2011; 28(5): 484-502. [DOI:10.1108/02656711111132544
13. Badri M, Salehi K. Improving the quality of elementary schools based on the European quality foundation excellence model (EFQM) a case study at Tehran state school. International Conference on Management and Social Sciences: Institute of Managers of Idea Capital of Virra. 2015.
14. Hejazi R,Javadi S, Yazdani al-Taba'i SS. Comparison of organizational assessment methods: balanced scorecard(BSC) and excellence model(EFQM). Accounting Research. 2013; 3(2): 1-15.
15. Mohammadi H. The challenges of establishing the excellence model(EFQM) as a framework for improving performance in the administrative system of Iran. Standard and Quality Management. 2017; 7: 48-64.
16. Jafar Nejad A, Ghasemi R, Abdollahi Kakaroodi B, Vahabpour M. Interpretation and interaction of integrated model indicators-efqm-bsc in regional electricity companies. Managing Tomorrow. 2010; 25(9): 23-38.
17. Vafaee-Najar A, Ebrahimipour H, Houshmand E, Zomorrodi-Niat H. Identification and prioritization of hospital performance evaluation indices by combination of balancedscorecard and delphi (montaserieh hospital). International Quarterly Journal. 2018; 21(66): 1-11.
18. Zomorrodi-niat H, Ebrahimipour H, Hooshmand E, Vafaee-najar A. Designing a strategy map with balanced scorecard approach (a case study in montaserieh hospital). Management Strategies in Health System. 2017; 2(3): 173-80.
19. Hejazi S, Mousavi SM, Maki-Nazad Isfahani AR. Performance evaluation based on the BSC model for implementation strategies of nezam mafi hospital city shoush. International Management Conference Elite: Institute of Excellence at Karin Conference. 2016.
20. Aghili Mehrizi MR, Toutonchi J. Evaluation of performance of yazd shohada karegar hospital using balanced scorecard method. International Conference on Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering: Institute of Managers of Idea Capital of Virra. 2015.
21. Mirshafiei NS, Fath ollah M, Ohadi F. Compilation and prioritization of accreditation axes using the balanced scorecard model (bsc) by extending quality function (QFD)-(case study of social security hospitals.First International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Management and Accounting: Alborz Research Institute. 2015.
22. Nasiripour AA, Afshar Kazemi MA, Izadi A. Designing a hospital performance assessment model based on balanced scorecard. HealthMED. 2012; 6: 83-9.