1. Ganji M. Abnormal psychology based on DSM-5. Tehran: Savalan. 2018.
2. Taheri M, Pourmohammadrezaye Tajrishi M, Soltani Bahram. Relationship between attachment style and life expectancy in mothers of sons with educable intellectually disability. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2012; 14(1): 24-35.
3. Rassafiani M, Pourmohamadrezatajrishi M, Hemmati S, Dadkhah A, Sahaf R, Jalil-Abkenar SS, et al. Family to family training: theoretical basis and practical example of families having children with down syndrome. Journal of Family Research. 2012; 8(2): 173-82.
4. Milanifar B. Psychology of exceptional children and adolescents. Tehran: Gomes. 2018.
5. Abbasi S, Fadakar Sogheh K, Mehdizadeh S. Effective factors on emotional conditions of families of mentally retarded children under protection of guilan welfare centers. Nursing and Midwifery Care Journal (NMCJ). 2012; 1(2): 35-42.
6. Asnaashari M. Comparison of the effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy and instillation method on increasing the creation of depressed mothers of children with mental disorders. Master's Thesis. Tehran, Alzahra University, Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology. 2013.
7. Brandon P. Time away from "smellhng the roses": where do mothers rasing children with disabilities find the to work? Soc Sci Med. 2007; 65(4): 667-79. [DOI:10.1016/j.socscimed.2007.04.007
8. Snyder CR. Handbook of hope: theory, measures, and applications. Academic Press. 2002.
9. Pritchat P. Sustainable optimism: developing deep abilities to manage uncertainty, opportunity, engagement and change. Tehran: Tadbir. 2012.
10. Taylor SE, Brown JD. Illusion and well-being: a social psychological perspective on mental health. Psychol Bull. 1988; 103(17): 193-210. [DOI:10.1037/0033-2909.103.2.193
11. Anthony JC. Health psychology. Tehra: Virayesh. 2007; p. 103-5.
12. Dastkhosh S, Hafezi F. Comparison of psychological well-being and life expectancy of mothers of mentally retarded children with mothers of normal children of Ahvaz. Second international conference on applied research in educational sciences and behavioral studies and social injuries. Tehran: Iran Islamic Studies and Researches Soroush Hekmat Mortazavi. 2016.
13. Revheim N, Greenberg WM. Spirituality matters: creating a time and place for hope psychiatric rehabilitation. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal. 2007; 30(4): 307-10. [DOI:10.2975/30.4.2007.307.310
14. Noori R. Spiritual skills training. Tehran: Tehran University. 2013.
15. Kamari S, Fooladchang M. Effectiveness of spirituality therapy training based on positivity on life expectancy and life satisfaction in adolescents. Journal of Research in Clinical Psychology and Counselings. 2016; 6(1): 5-23.
16. West W. Psychotherapy and spirituality. Tehran: Growth Publishing. 2008.
17. Davis B. Mediators of the relationships between hope and wellbeing in older adults. Clinical Nursing Research. 2005; 14(3): 253-72. [DOI:10.1177/1054773805275520
18. Abolqasemi Sh, Sa'idi M. The effectiveness of teaching coping strategies on islamic stress and mantras on the test anxiety of girls' high school students in Tonekabon. Psychology of Religion. 2013; 5(2): 55-66.
19. Kamari S, Fathabadi J. The role of religious orientation and life expectancy in life satisfaction. J Management System. 2013; 7(28): 159-78.
20. Ghahremani N, Nadi M. Relationship between religious / spiritual components, mental health and hope for the future in hospital staff of Shiraz public hospitals. Iran Journal of Nursing (IJN). 2012; 25(79): 1-11.
21. DiPierro Ma, Fite PJa, Johnson-Motoyama Mb. The role of religion and spirituality in the association between hope and anxiety in a sample of latino youth. Child and Youth Care Forum. 2018; 47(1): 104-14. [DOI:10.1007/s10566-017-9421-2
22. Tahmasbipour N, Nasri S, Raﬁeeyazd Z. The relationship between spiritual intelligence, life expectancy, and self-regulation among high school students. Bali Medical Journal. 2018; 7(2): 399-406. [DOI:10.15562/bmj.v7i2.1086
23. Souza ÉN, de Oliveira NA, Luchesi BMb, Gratão ACMc, De Souza Orlandi F, Pavarini SCI. Relationship between hope and spirituality of elderly who are caregivers. Texto Contexto Enferm. 2017; 20(3): 2-8.
24. Oliver Aa, Galiana Lb, Sancho Pc, Tomás JMa. Spirituality, hope and dependence as predictors of satisfaction with life and perception of health: The moderating effect of being very old. Aquichan. 2015; 15(2): 223-33. [DOI:10.5294/aqui.2015.15.2.7
25. Rahmanian M, MoeinSamadani M, Oraki M. Effect of group spirituality therapy on hope of life and life style improvement of breath cancer patients. Biannual Journal of AppliedCounseling. 2017; 7(1): 101-14.
26. Salmani F, Azar Borzzin M, Mohammadi M. The relationship between spiritual health and life expectancy in cancer patients. Aflak. 2008; 7(12-13): 41-9.
27. Samadifard H. The relationship between spiritual wellbeing and religious belief with a life expectancy of diabetic patients. Islam and Health Journal. 2015; 2(2): 44-51.
28. Salimi T, Tavangar H, Shokripour S, Ashrafi H. The effect of spiritual self-care group therapy on life expectancy in patients with coronary artery disease: an educational trial. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Science. 2017; 15(10): 917-28.
29. Soltani F, Hosseini F, Arab M. Relationship of daily spiritual experiences with life expectancy and death anxiety in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery. Cardiovascular Nursing. 2017; 5(2): 6-13.
30. Bolhari J, Ghobaribonab B, Ghahari Sh, Mirzaei M, Raghebian R, Doosalivand H. Spiritual skills training. Tehran: Tehran University. 2013.
31. Snyder CR, Harris C, Anderson JR, Holleran SA, Irving LM, Sigmon ST, et al. The will and the ways: Development and validation of an individual differences measure of hope. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1991; 60(4): 570-85. [DOI:10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.2060
32. Snyder C, Ilardi SS, Cheavens J, Michael ST, Yamhure L, Sympson S. The role of hope in cognitive behavior therapies. Journal of Cognitive Therapy and Research. 2002; 24(6): 747-62. [DOI:10.1023/A:1005547730153
33. Kermani Z, Khodapanahi M, Heydari M. Psychometric properties of Snyder's hopefulness scale. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2011; 5(3): 7-23.
34. Taghizadeh H, Asadi R. Comparative analysis of quality of life in mothers of children with mental disability and mothers of normal children. Middle Eastern Journal of Disability Studies. 2014; 4(2): 66-74.
35. Niaz Azari M, Abdollahi M, Zabihi Hesari NKh, Ashoori J. Effect of spiritual group therapy on anxiety and quality of life among gestational diabetic females. Journal of Religion and Health. 2017; 5(1): 11-20.
36. Baljani E, Azimpour A, Babaloo T, Rahimi J, Cheraghi R. The impact of spiritual counseling in hope of patients with cancer. Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2017; 15(9): 696-703.
37. Bakhshizadeh SH, Afrooz GH A, Behpajooh A, Ghobari Bonab B, Shokoohi Yekta M. The effectiveness of resiliency based on islamic spirituality training on marital satisfaction & components of resiliency based on islamic spirituality in mothers of slow pace children. Armaghan-e- Danesh. 2016; 21(5): 492-512.
38. Kaufman AV, Campell VA, Adams JP. A lifetime of caring: Older parents who care for adult children with mental retardation. Community Alternatives. International Journal of Family Care. 1990; 2(1): 39-45.
39. Fathi A, Amrani A. The role and function of religion and spirituality in mental health. Journal of Islamic Insight. 2016; 13(37): 45-66.