1. Halper J, Holland NJ. Multiple sclerosis: a self-care guide to wellness. Demos Medical Publishing; 2005. P. 736.
2. Frischer JM, Weigand SD, Guo Y, Kale N, Parisi JE, Pirko I, et al. Clinical and pathological insights into the dynamic nature of the white matter multiple sclerosis plaque. Ann Neurol. 2015; 78(5): 710-21. [DOI:10.1002/ana.24497
3. Mirhashemi M, Najafi F. Efficacy of solution-centered therapy on resiliency and sense of coherence among patients with multiple sclerosis. Medical Sciences. 2014; 24(3): 175-81.
4. Dennison L, Moss-Morris R, Silber E, Galea I, Chalder T. Cognitive and behavioural correlates of different domains of psychological adjustment in early-stage multiple sclerosis. J Psychosom Res. 2010; 69(4): 353-61. [DOI:10.1016/j.jpsychores.2010.04.009
5. Janssens A, Doorn P, Boer J, Meche F, Passchier J, Hintzen R. Impact of recently diagnosed multiple sclerosis on quality of life, anxiety, depression and distress of patients and partners. Acta Neurol Scand. 2003; 108(6): 389-95. [DOI:10.1034/j.1600-0404.2003.00166.x
6. Siegert R, Abernethy D. Depression in multiple sclerosis: a review. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2005; 76(4): 469-75. [DOI:10.1136/jnnp.2004.054635
7. Tabrizi N, Etemadifar M, Sharif A, Mirmehdi R. Multiple sclerosis. Tehran: Ghaed Publication; 2012.
8. Luthar SS, Cicchetti D. The construct of resilience: Implications for interventions and social policies. Dev Psychopathol. 2000; 12(4): 857-85. [DOI:10.1017/S0954579400004156
9. Mandel G, Mullet, E, Brown G. Cultivating resiliency a guide for parent and school personnel. http://www.scholastic. com: scholastic press. 2006.
10. Rattue P. Stress reduction therapy could significantly help MS patients. Medical News Today. http://www. MedicalNewsToday.Com. 2012.
11. Dayapoğlu N, Tan M. Evaluation of the effect of progressive relaxation exercises on fatigue and sleep quality in patients with multiple sclerosis. J Altern Complement Med. 2012; 18(10): 983-7. [DOI:10.1089/acm.2011.0390
12. Mohammadi Z. Unity-oriented psychology. Iran: Qatreh Publications; 2011.
13. Leveton E. A clinicians guide to psychodrama. 3rd ed. Springer Publication; 2001.
14. Blatner A. Acting-in: practical applications of psychodramatic methods. Tehran: Roshd Publication; 2005.
15. Kooraki M, Yazdkhasti F, Ebrahimi A, Oreizi H. Effectiveness of psychodrama in improving social skills and reducing internet addiction in female students. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2012; 17(4): 279-88.
16. Dehnavi S, Ayazi Nofuti M, Bajelan M. The effectiveness of psychodrama in relapse prevention and reducing depression among opiate-dependent men. Addiction Quarterly Journal of Drug Abuse. 2015: 34(9): 87-94.
17. Dehnavi S, Hashemi S-F, Zadeh-Mohammadi A. The effectiveness of psychodrama on reducing depression among multiple sclerosis patients. IJBS. 2016; 10(1): 32-5.
18. Dehnavi S, Javaher Parde S, KhodaViren H, Bajalan M. Effectiveness of psychodrama on anxiety of multiple sclerosis patients. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 2016; 7(4) S1: 150-4.
19. Landoni MG, Giordano MT, Guidetti GP. Group psychotherapy experiences for people with multiple sclerosis and psychological support for families. Journal of Neurovirology. 2000; 6(2): S168-71.
20. Mohammadi Z. Unity-oriented worldview. Iran: Qatreh Publications; 2014.
21. Dadsetan P, Anari A, Saleh Sedghpour B. Social anxiety disorders and drama-therapy. Journal of Iranian Psychologists. 2008; 14(4): 115-23.
22. Hamamci Z. Integrating psychodrama and cognitive behavioral therapy to treat moderate depression. The Arts in Psychotherapy. 2006; 33(3): 199-207. [DOI:10.1016/j.aip.2006.02.001
23. Ghasempoor A, Mahdavi A. Survey effect of psychodrama on promoting public health. Journal of Rahpooye of Art. 2010; 3(13): 11-20.