1. Mousavi Nasab SM, Taghi QMR, Mohammadi N. Optimism and stress assessment: a review of two theoretical models in the prediction of psychological adjustment. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. 2006; 13(2): 111-20.
2. Snyder CR, Lopez J. Handbook of positive psychology. New york: Oxford University press. 2002.
3. Gashtasbi A. A survey on quality of health in Tehran. The first national conference on quality of life. Tarbiat Modarres University. 2004.
4. Farhadi A, Foroughan M, Mohammadi F, Sahranavard M. The effect of healthy life style educational program on rural elderly's quality of life in dashti district of bushehr province. Iranian Journal of Salmand. 2013; 8(3): 35-43.
5. Cella DF. Measuring quality of life in palliative care. SeminOncol. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. 1995; 22(2-3):73-81.
6. Hamaideh SH. Occupational stress, social support, and quality of life among Jordanian mental health nurses. Issus Ment Health Nurs. 2012; 33(1): 15-23. [DOI:10.3109/01612840.2011.605211
7. Ergun FS, Oran NT, Bender CM. Quality of life of oncology nurses. Cancer Nurs. 2005; 28(3): 193-9.
8. Amiry S, FiroozAbady M, Bahrami T, Sadaty L. Study quality of life and related factors in the staff Alborz university of medical sciences in 2011. Alborz University of Medical Sciences. 2013; 3(1): 18-22.
9. Seligman MEP, Csikszentmihalyi M. Positive psychology: an introduction. Am Psychol. 2000. 55(1): 5-14. [DOI:10.1037/0003-066X.55.1.5
10. Goodman EA, Zammuto RF, Gifford BD. The competing values framework: understanding the impact of organizational culture on the quality of work life. Organization Development Journal. 2001; 19(3): 58-69.
11. Bandura A. Social cognitive theory of self-regulation. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes. 1991; 50(2): 248-87. [DOI:10.1016/0749-5978(91)90022-L
12. Ravanipour M, Ahmadian A, Yazdanpanah A, Soltanian AR. Assessing the relationship between self-efficacy and clinical decision-making in hospital nurse. Sci J Hamadan Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2015; 23(4): 77-86.
13. Connor KM, Davidson JRT. Development of a new resilience scale: the connor – davidson resilience scale (CD-RISC). Depression and Anxiety. 2003; 18(2): 76-82. [DOI:10.1002/da.10113
14. Azadi S, Azad H. The correlation of social support, tolerance and mental health in children of martyrs and war-disabled in universities of Ilam. Iran J War Public Health. 2011; 3(4): 48-58.
15. Samani S, Jokar B, Sahragard N. Effects of resilience on mental health and life satisfaction. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2007; 13(3): 290-5.
16. Soria H, Hasanirad T. Relationship between resilience, optimism and psychological well-being in students of medicine. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011; 30: 1541-4. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.10.299
17. BarghiIrani Z, Begian MC. The effectiveness of resilience training program on improving nurses' quality of life. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management. 2017; 5(3-4): 9-18.
18. Skevington SM, Lofty M, O'Connell KA. The world health organization's WHOQOL-BREF quality of life assessment: psychometric properties and results of the international field trial. A report from the WHOQOL group. Quail Life Res. 2004; 13(2): 299-31. [DOI:10.1023/B:QURE.0000018486.91360.00
19. Nejat S, Montazeri A, HolakouieNaieni K, Mohammad K, Majdzadeh S. The world health organization quality of life (whoqol-bref) questionnaire: translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research. 2006; 4(4):1-12.
20. Scherer M, Maddux JE, Mercandante B, Prentice-Dunn S, Jacobs B, Rogers RW. The self-efficacy scale: Construction and validation. Psychological Reports. 1982; 51: 663-71. [DOI:10.2466/pr0.19220.127.116.113
21. Barati S. Simple and multivariate study the relationship between self-efficacy, self-care and selfesteem and academic performance in students. Master's thesis, Faculty of Education and Psychology, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz. 1996.
22. Kurd Mirza Niko Zadeh AU. Psychological-spiritual patterning in person's dependent on materials and development of an interventional program for promoting probiotic-based rhetorical-resilient resilience. PhD thesis, School of Psychology and Educational Sciences, AllamehTabatabaei University. 2009.
23. Razmpush M. Determining the contribution of spiritual intelligence and resilience to the orientation of students' life. Master's thesis. Faculty of Humanities, Islamic Azad University, Roudehen Branch. Tehran. Iran. 2012.
24. RamezaniKh, Ramezani M. Methods of data analysis in behavioral sciences research. 1nd ed. Yasooj: Fatemiye Publications, Islamic Azad University. 2017; p. 256.
25. Isakson B. Characteristics and enhancement of resiliency in young people, a research paper for Master of Science degree with major in guidance and counseling, University of Wisconsin-stout. 2002.
26. Gomes R, McLaren S. The association of avoidance coping style, and perceived mather and farther support with anxiety / depression among late adolescents: applicability of resiliency models.PersIndivid Dif. 2006; 40(6): 1165-76. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2005.11.009
27. Bahrami M. Quality of life of nurses working in internal-surgical wards of oncology center of Isfahan university of medical sciences. Nursing Journal of the Vulnerable. 2016; 3(7): 36-46.
28. Videbeck Sheila L. Psychiatric mental health nursing. 2nd ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, USA. 2004; p. 56-100.
29. Morris P. A brief questionnaire for measuring self-efficacy in youths. Journal of Psychology and Behavioral Assessment. 2001; 23(3): 145-9. [DOI:10.1023/A:1010961119608
30. Azizi K, Ahmadian H, Nazemi ASR. Comparison of resiliency, procrastination, stress and burnout among nurses in psychiatric and non-psychiatric departments. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management. 2017; 5(3-4): 80-91.
31. Soltani R, Kafee S, Salehi I, Karashki H, Rezaie S. Survey the quality of life in Guilan university students. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2010; 19(75): 25-35.
32. Koulivand PH, SafaviBayat Z, Najafi K. Evidence-based nursing with educational approach. Shefaye Khatam. 1nd ed. Publisher Mirmah. 2014.