1. Association AP. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-5. Tehran: Arjmand; 2013.
2. Kaplan HI, Sadock BJ. Synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences clinical psychiatry: Williams & Wilkins Co; 1988. [DOI:10.1097/00004850-198904000-00007
3. Bassak Nejad S. The Relationships between Selected Psychological Antecedents and Body Image Concern among Women Seeking Plastic surgery. International Journal of Psychology (IPA). 2007; 1(2).
4. Basaknejad S MHM, Hassani M, Nargesi F. The effectiveness of group narrative therapy on bodybuilding anxiety in female students. Health Psychology. 2012; 2(1): 5-12.
5. Association AP. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5®): American Psychiatric Pub; 2013.
6. Habibollahi a, Soltanizadeh M. The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on obsessions-compulsions in girl adolescents with body dysmorphic disorder. Shenakht Journal of Psychology and Psychiatry. 2016; 2(4): 1-10.
7. Saffar Pour A. The Book of Mental Exercise and Creativity through Table Games: For Interested Students, Especially in Elementary first and second grade. Tehran: Cultural Institute of Borhan School; 2016. 156 p.
8. Valente-Silva P, Ruas JL. Tryptophan-kynurenine metabolites in exercise and mental health. California: Springer; 2017. p. 83-91. [DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-72790-5_7
9. Eskandarnejad m, Fathzadeh l. The Effect of Aerobic Exercises on Body Image Concern, Identity Crisis and BMI Modification, in Girls with Body Image Concern. Journal of Health Promotion Management. 2017; 6(2): 34-42. [DOI:10.21859/jhpm-06046
10. Moshref-Razavi S, Sohrabi M, Sotoodeh MS. Effect of Neurofeedback Interactions and Mental Imagery on the Elderly's Balance. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2017; 12(3): 288-99. [DOI:10.21859/sija.12.3.288
11. Jonasson LS, Nyberg L, Kramer AF, Lundquist A, Riklund K, Boraxbekk C-J. Aerobic exercise intervention, cognitive performance, and brain structure: results from the physical influences on brain in aging (PHIBRA) study. Frontiers in aging neuroscience. 2017; 8: 336. [DOI:10.3389/fnagi.2016.00336
12. Phillips KA. The broken mirror: Understanding and treating body dysmorphic disorder: Oxford University Press, USA; 2005.
13. Zettle RD. Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) vs. systematic desensitization in treatment of mathematics anxiety. The psychological record. 2003; 53(2): 197-215. [DOI:10.1007/BF03395440
14. Harris R. Embracing your demons: An overview of acceptance and commitment therapy. Psychotherapy in Australia. 2006; 12(4): 70.
15. Hodge K. Sport motivation: Training your mind for peak performance: Raupo; 2010.
16. Millman D. Body mind mastery: Training for sport and life: New World Library; 2010.
17. Rasooli Ali Abadi B, Kalantari M. The Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment therapy on depression, self-esteem and body image concerns, after the first birth, women in Kashan city. Avicenna Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Care. 2018; 26(2): 103-12. [DOI:10.30699/sjhnmf.26.2.103
18. Gholamhoseini B, Koolaee AK, Taghvaee D. The Effectiveness of acceptance and commitment group therapy on depression and body image in women with obesity. Community Health (Salāmat-i ijtimāī). 2015; 2(2): 72-9.
19. Twohig MP, Hayes SC, Masuda A. Increasing willingness to experience obsessions: Acceptance and commitment therapy as a treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Behavior therapy. 2006; 37(1): 3-13. [DOI:10.1016/j.beth.2005.02.001
20. Saatchi M, Askarian M, L P. Psychological tests 2. Tehran: Cultural Institute of Borhan School; 2019. 356 p.
21. Bond FW, Hays D. Handbook of brief cognitive behaviour therapy: John Wiley & Sons; 2005.
22. Veale D. Advances in a cognitive behavioural model of body dysmorphic disorder. Body image. 2004; 1(1): 113-25. [DOI:10.1016/S1740-1445(03)00009-3
23. Rahnama M, Sajadian A, A R. The Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment-Based Therapy on Psychological Distress and Therapeutic Adherence in Cardiac Coronary Patients. Psychiatric Nursing. 2017; 5(4): 34-43. [DOI:10.21859/ijpn-05045