1. Seligman MEP, Csikszentmihalyi M. Positive psychology: an introduction. Am Psychol. 2000; 55(1): 5-14. [DOI:10.1037/0003-066X.55.1.5
2. Skevington SM, Lofty M, O'Connell KA. The world health organization's WHOQOL-BREF quality of life assessment: psychometric properties and results of the international field trial. A report from the WHOQOL group. Quail Life Res. 2004; 13(2): 299-310. [DOI:10.1023/B:QURE.0000018486.91360.00
3. Goodman EA, Zammuto RF, Gifford BD. The competing values framework: Understanding the impact of organizational culture on the quality of work life. Organization Development Journal. 2001; 19(3): 58-69.
4. Hamaideh SH. Occupational stress, social support, and quality of life among Jordanian mental health nurses. Issues Ment Health Nurs. 2012; 33(1): 15-23. [DOI:10.3109/01612840.2011.605211
5. Saber S, Borhani F, Navidian A, Ramezani T, Rezvani Amin M, Kianian T. Relationship between quality of work life and productivity of nurses in hospitals of Kerman University of Medical Sciences in 2013. 2013; 3(9): 143-66.
6. Alhani F, Oujiyan P. Work-family conflict among nurses and its relation to their quality of life. J Ethics Educ. 2013; 2(1): 46-55.
7. Garmezy N. Children in poverty: resilience despite risk. Psychiatry, 1993; 56(1): 127-36. [DOI:10.1080/00332747.1993.11024627
8. Azadi S, Azad H. The correlation of social support, tolerance and mental health in children of martyrs and war-disabled in universities of elam. Iranian Journal of War and Public Health. 2011; 3(4): 48-58.
9. Gomes R, McLaren S. The association of avoidance coping style, and perceived mother and father support with anxiety/depression among late adolescents: applicability of resiliency models. Pers Individ Dif. 2006; 40(6): 1165-76. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2005.11.009
10. Dehnavi S, Zadeh Mohammadi A, Hashemi SF, Bajelan M. Eﬀectiveness of psychodrama based on unity-oriented therapeutic approach on resilience on patients with multiple sclerosis. Shefaye Khatam. 2018; 6(3): 10-8. [DOI:10.29252/shefa.6.3.10
11. Azizi K, Ahmadian H, Nazemi ASR. Comparison of resilience, procrastination, stress and burnout among nurses in psychiatric and non-psychiatric departments. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management. 2017; 5(3-4): 80-91.
12. Connor KM, Davidson JR. Development of a new resilience scale: the connor - davidson resilience scale (CD-RISC). Depress Anxiety. 2003; 18(2): 76-82. [DOI:10.1002/da.10113
13. Isakson B. Characteristics and enhancement of resiliency in young people. A research paper for master of science degree with major in guidance and counseling. University of Wisconsin-Stout. 2002.
14. Harris R. Embracing your demons: an overview of acceptance and commitment therapy. Psychotherapy in Australia. 2006; 21(4): 2-8.
15. Hayes SC, Strosahl KD. A practical guide to acceptance and commitment therapy. 2004th ed. New York: Springer Science and Business Media Inc. 2010.
16. Aghaei A, Nourian L. Report on the results of ten studies on the effectiveness of treatment based on admission and commitment. Presentations of the first congress of the third wave of behavioral therapies, Kashan University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. 2015. p. 37.
17. Kolivand PH, Safavi Bayat Z, Najafi K. Evidence based nursing with educational approach. 1st ed. Mirmah Publisher. 2014.
18. Roditi D, Robinson ME. The role of psychological interventions in the management of patients with chronic pain. Psychol Res Behav Manag. 2011; 4: 41-9. [DOI:10.2147/PRBM.S15375
19. Nedjat S, Montazeri A, Holakouie Naeini K, Mohammad K, Majdzadeh R. Psychometric properties of the iranian interview-administered version of the world organization's quality of life questionnaire (WHOQOL-BREF): a population based study. BMC Health Serv Res. 2008; 8: 61. doi: 10.1186/1472-6963-8-61. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6963-8-61
20. Razmpush M. Determining the contribution of spiritual intelligence and resilience to the orientation of students' life. Master's thesis of general psychology. Faculty of Humanities, Islamic Azad University, Roudehen Branch. Tehran, Iran, 2012.
21. Al Yassin SA, Kakassalan F, Farahani Far M. Effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy on anxiety, quality of life and self-efficacy in patients with premenstrual syndrome. Research Journal of Aligoodarz School of Nursing. 2016; 7(2): 27-35.
22. Tjak JA, Davis ML, Morina N, Emmelkamp P. A meta-analysis of the efficacy of acceptance and commitment therapy for clinically relevant mental and physical health problems. Psychother Psychosom. 2015; 84(1): 30-6. [DOI:10.1159/000365764
23. Saeidi M, Khalatbari J. Effectiveness of acceptance/commitment therapy on adjustment and quality of life of disabled persons in welfare organization. Quarterly Journal of Educational Psychology. 2016; 7(1-25): 53-62.
24. Juarascio AS, Schumacher LM, Shaw J, Forman EM, Herbert JD. Acceptance-based treatment and quality of life among patients with an eating disorder. Journal of Contextual Behavioral Science. 2014; 4(1): 42-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.jcbs.2014.11.002
25. Zareie SS, Visani M. Effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on resilience of patients with positive H.I.V. New Researches National Conference in Management, Economic and Humanistic Sciences, Islamic Azad University, Kazeroun Branch. 2017.
26. Barghi Irani Z, Bagiyan Kulemarez MJ, Hazari N. The effectiveness of resilient education on improving the quality of nurses' life. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management. 2017; 5(3-4): 9-18.
27. Norouzi S, Karimi Sh. Effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on resilience of male first grade school students of Isfahan city. The International Conference of Well-Being and Psychological Sciences, Tehran. 2017.
28. Block J, Kremen AM. IQ and ego-resiliency: conceptual and empirical connections and separateness. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1996; 70(2): 349-61. [DOI:10.1037/0022-35126.96.36.1999
29. Kiani S. The relationship between emotional intelligence, resilience, and social adjustment for explaining the mental health model in students of shahed university. Master Thesis. Faculty of Education and Psychology. Allameh Tabatabaei University. 2010.
30. Mace C. Mindfulness and mental health: therapy. theory and science. New York: Rutledge. 2007.