1. Afruz G. Psychology and rehabilitation of children slowly (mentally retarded). 12nd ed. Tehran; Tehran University Press. 2015;p. 93-112.
2. Awh E, Jonides J. Overlapping mechanisms of attention and spatial working memory. JCognitive Sciences. 2001; 5(3): 119-26. [DOI:10.1016/S1364-6613(00)01593-X
3. Moshirian Farahi SM. Zarif Golbar Yazdi H, Amin Yazdi SA. Investigate visual-spatial attention and visual-manual dexterity skills in children with learning disorders and compare with normal children. J Psychol Cogn.2016; 4(3): 25-34.
4. Colcombe SJ, Erickson KI, Raz N. Aerobic fitness reduces brain tissue loss in aging humans. J Gerontol aBiolSci Med Sci.2003; 58(2): 176-80. [DOI:10.1093/gerona/58.2.M176
5. Lo Bue-Estes C, Willer B, Burton H, Leddy JJ, Wilding GE, Horvath PJ. Shortterm exercise to exhaustion and its effects on cognitive function in young women. Percept Mot Skills.2008; 107(3):933-45. [DOI:10.2466/pms.107.3.933-945
6. Brutvan JJ. The effect of exercise on cognitive function as measured by impact protocol: aerobic vs. anaerobic. Kent State University. Master'sThesis. 2011; p: 23-27.
7. Galahu DL,Ozmun JC.Understanding motor development. Hemayattalab R, Movahedi A. Farsi A, Fuladian J. Tehran.Science and Motion Pub. 2006; 403-27.
8. Fazel Kalkhoran J, Shariati A, Bahrami H. Effect of play therapy on the short-term memory disability educable children. J Motor Behav. 2017; 9(28): 73-88.
9. Khodaparast Z. Investigating the effectiveness of game therapy on visual memory and focusing and attention of educable mentally retarded students. Exceptional Education. 2014;7(128): 21-9.
10. Hardman ML, Drew CJ, Winston Egan M. Psychology and educationexceptional children. 3rded. Tehran:Danjeh. 2011: p. 288-9.
11. Cooper R, Kuh D, Cooper C, Gale CR, Lawlor DA, Matthews F, et al. Objective measures of physical capability and subsequent health: a systematic review. Age Ageing.2011; 40(1):14-23. [DOI:10.1093/ageing/afq117
12. Ghorbanzadeh B, Lotfi M.Effect of selected perceptual-motor practices on memory and attention problems in children with intellectual disability.Sports Psychology Studies.2015;14:45-58.
13. Souri Z, Heirani A, Rafiee F, Falahi Z. Effect of eight-week perceived-movement exercises on deaf children's working memory.Journal of Motor Learning and Development. 2017; 9(2): 319-33.
14. Meemarmoghadam M. Taheri H. Sohrabi M. Mashhadi A. Kashi A. The effect of a selected exercise schedule on the work memory of children with attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder(ADHD).J Motor Behav.2015; 22(1): 149-62.
15. Dehghanizadeh J, Lotfi M, Mohammadzadeh H.The effect of workout and exercise exercises on mental rotation. Journal of Motor Learning and Development. 2016; 8(3): 113-25.
16. Leisman G. Melillo R. Effects of motor sequence training on attentional performance in ADHD children.Int J Disabil Hum Dev. 2010; 9(4): 275-82. [DOI:10.1515/IJDHD.2010.043
17. Tsai CL, Chen FC, Pan CY, Wang CH, Huang TH, Chen TC. Impact of acute aerobic exercise and cardiorespiratory fitness on visuospatial attention performance andserum BDNF levels. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2014;41: 121-31. [DOI:10.1016/j.psyneuen.2013.12.014
18. Akbari H.Comparison of spark's motion program with growth-based gymnastics training program on the development of stem skills in children 6 to 8 years old.Journal of Motor Learning and Development.2012;13: 103-18.
19. 19 .Kosari S. The effect of selected physical activity on the development of motor skills in children with a disorder attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder(ADHD).Master's Thesis.University of Tehran.2010.
20. Aghababaei S, Amiri Sh. Visual-spatial component of working memory and short-term memory in students with learning disorders and in normal students.J Psychology.2015; 2(4): 1-9.
21. Moshirian Farahi SM, Zarif Golbar Yazdi H. Amin Yazdi SA. Investigate visual-spatial attention and visual-manual dexterity skills in children with learning disorders and compare with normal children. Journal ofCognitive Psychology.2016; 4(3): 25-35.
22. Seghatoleslami A, Shaikh M, Naghdi N, Arabameri E, Namvar Asl N. The effect of running on treadmill in learning of male rat.Journal of Motor Learning and Development. 2012; 11(1): 115-38.
23. Irandust KH, Tahery M, Sadeghi A. The effect of exercise (swimming and running) on motor function, learning and spatial memory in elder male wistar rats. Journal of Motor Learning and Development. 2014;6(2): 259-70.
24. Valinia Z, Heirani A, Yazdanbakhsh K. Effect of eight-week perceived-movement exercises on children's work memory with developmental coordination disorder. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine.2017; 6(3): 211-20.
25. Esmaeili S, MovahediY, Rostami S, Esmaeili S. Effectiveness of physical neurological exercise on the growth of the psychomotor skills in children with learning disorder. Journal of Recognition Psychology and Psychiatry.2015;2(3):16-28.
26. Ghorbanpour K, Pakdaman M, Rahmani MB, Gholamhosseini H. The effect of rhythmic movement and playing aerobic on short-term memory functionand auditory memory of students with learning disabilities. (Journal of Health Breeze) Family Health.2013; 1(4): 35-44.
27. Gholami A, Abani Arani M, Ghasemi A, Ghafari B. The effect of selected rainbow parachute games on motor and social development of pre-school children.J Motor Behav. 2016; 8(24): 189-204.
28. 28 .DehghaniZade J, Mohammad Zadeh H, Hosseini FS. The effect of gymnastic program on mental rotation. Journal of Cognitive Psychology.2013; 1(1): 16-24.