1. Tahzhibi N, Javadnia A. Religious education of children in pre-primary school. Peyvand J. 2006; 319: 22-31.
2. Rezaee M, Hosseini-Nasab SD. Effectiveness of puppet show on preschools' social skills and creativity in Maragheh city. Journal of Instruction and Evaluation. 2018; 10(40): 13-26.
3. Baloğlu M, Koçak R. A multivariate investigation of the differences in mathematics anxiety. Pers Individ Dif. 2006; 40(7): 1325-35. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2005.10.009
4. Rezapormirsalehi Y, Delavari M, Solymani M. The effectiveness of mathematical education training on mathematical performance of secondary school students in primary school. Plos One. 2017; 10(35): 163-83.
5. Hakkarainen A, Holopainen L, Savolainen H. Mathematical and reading difficulties as predictors of school achievement and transition to secondary education. Scand J Educ Res. 2013; 57(5): 488-506. [DOI:10.1080/00313831.2012.696207
6. Aunola K, Leskines E, Nurmi JE. Developmental dynamics between mathematical performance, task -motivation, and teacher's goals during the transition to primary school. Br J Educ Psychol. 2006; 76(1): 21-40. [DOI:10.1348/000709905X51608
7. Shams F, Tabebordbar F. The role of intermediate self-efficacy in relation to goal orientation and mathematical performance. Psychological Methods and Models. 2011; 3(1): 77-89.
8. Wells A. Emotional disorders and metacognition: Innovative cognitive therapy. New York, NY, US: John Wiley & Sons Ltd; 2000.
9. Rees C, Anderson R. New approaches to the psychological treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder in adults, New insights into anxiety disorders. New York: InTech; 2013. p: 427-444. [DOI:10.5772/53070
10. Jafari San H, Hosain M, Hashemi FS, Lotfi M. The effect of scientific inquiry method on development of student metacognition knowledge in sciences curriculum. Biquarterly Journal of Cognitive Strategies in Learning. 2014; 1(2): 31-48.
11. Swanson HL. Influence of metacognitive knowledge and aptitude on problem solving. J Educ Psychol. 1990; 82(2): 306-14. [DOI:10.1037/0022-06126.96.36.1996
12. Desoete A, Roeyers H, Buysse A. Metacognition and mathematical problem solving in grade 3. J Learn Disabil. 2001; 34(5): 435-49. [DOI:10.1177/002221940103400505
13. Akturk AO, Sahin I. Literature review on metacognition and its measurement. Procedia Soc Behav Sci. 2011; 15(3): 3731-6. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.04.364
14. Özsoy G. An investigation of the relationship between metacognition and mathematics achievement. Asia Pacific Education Review. 2011; 12(2): 227-35. [DOI:10.1007/s12564-010-9129-6
15. Yarmohammadian A, Asli-Azad M. Effects of metacognition training on the improvement of mathematical function in children with mathematic learning disability. Journal of Advances in Cognitive Science. 2012; 14(1): 41-52.
16. Samadi M. Investigating the role of student's self-regulation strategies in solving mathematical problems. Quarterly Journal of Educational Innovations. 2004; 3(1): 79-97.
17. Taheri Khorasani P. The relationship between the use of self-regulated learning strategies and academic achievement in mathematics and literature in a sample of high school students in district 2 of Shiraz. Master's thesis. Faculty of Education and Psychology, Shiraz University. 1999.
18. Akbari B, Ahmadidehgotbedini M. The relationship among family socioeconomic status, learning strategies and mathematic problem solving ability among students. Journal of Research in Curriculum Planning. 2010; 1(25): 101-30.
19. Seyf D, Latifian M, Bashash L. Self-regulation of motivation with learning strategies and academic achievement in mathematics. Journal of Psychology. 2006; 10(1): 106-22.
20. Paul R. Language disorders from infancy through adolescence. 3rd ed. Missouri: Mosby Elsevier; 2007.
21. Holmes J, Adams JW. Working memory and children's mathematical skills: implications for mathematical development and mathematical curricula. Educ Psychol. 2006; 26 (3): 339-66. [DOI:10.1080/01443410500341056
22. Blanton ML, Stylianou DA. Understanding the role of transactive reasoning in classroom discourse as students learn to construct proofs. The Journal of Mathematical Behavior. 2014; 34: 76-98. [DOI:10.1016/j.jmathb.2014.02.001
23. Yankelewitz D. The development of mathematical reasoning in elementary school students' exploration of fraction ideas. Dissertation in Doctor of Education, Graduate School of Education. New Brunswick, New Jersey. 2009.
24. Anderman EM, Young AJ. Motivation and strategy of science. Journal of Research in Science Teaching. 1994; 31: 811-31. [DOI:10.1002/tea.3660310805
25. Ganji K. Games and exceptional children. Exceptional Education. 2007; 24(1): 21-34.
26. Arizi AR, Abedi A, Taji M. Relationship between counting ability, visual attention, auditory perception and metacognitive knowledge with mathematical competence in preschool children in Isfahan. Quarterly Journal of Educational Innovations. 2005; 13(4): 133-48.
27. Abbasi E, Ghasemzadeh HA, Ashayeri H. Assessing the relationship between verbal and mathematical skills. IJPCP. 2005; 5(4): 43-51.
28. Abbasi A. Designing an optimal curriculum pattern for kindergarten, reviewing the status of this course in comparison with that template. PhD thesis. Tarbiat Modares University, 2003.
29. Hindshaw D. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder children. Thousand Oaks, CA: sage; 1994.
30. Mousavi S, Jabalameli J, Alibakhshi F. Study of the relation emotional intelligence (EI) and, motivation beliefs self-regulatory on the academic performance. Behavioral Sciences Research. 2012; 10(3): 179-92.
31. Kajbaf MB, Molavi H, Shirazi A. The study of the relationship between motivational beliefs and self-regulation learning strategies with high school students' academic performance. Quarterly Journal of Cognitive Science. 2003; 5(1): 27-33.
32. Zimmerman BJ, Martinez-Pons M. Student differences in self-regulated learning: relating grade, sex, and giftedness to self-efficacy and strategy use. J Educ Psychol. 1990; 82(1): 51-9. [DOI:10.1037/0022-06188.8.131.52
33. Zare H, Ahmadi Azghandi A, Nofrasty A, Hosseinayi A. Effect of metacognitive problem-solving training on mathematical learning disability. Learning Disabilities. 2012; 2(2): 40-50.
34. Mazzocco MMM, Hanich LB. Math achievement, numerical processing, and executive functions in girls with Turner Syndrome (TS): Do girls with Turner syndrom have math learning disability? Learning and Individual Differences. 2010; 20(2): 70-81. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2009.10.011
35. Gloudmens HA, Schalk RM, Reynaert W. The relationship between critical thinking skills and self-efficacy of beliefs in mental health nurses. Nurse Educ Today. 2012; 33(3): 275-90. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2012.05.006